|No Bake OATMEAL COOKIES|
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup milk
1 stick margarine or butter
2 tablespoons cocoa optional
3 cups 1 minute oats
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter or almond butter
Mix first 4 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil exactly 1 minute.
Remove from heat and add 3 cups of oats and 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter.
Drop by spoonfuls on waxed paper. Let stand until cooled.
Friday, September 28, 2007
No Bake OATMEAL COOKIES
First Contact Video
- Ananda Institute of Alternative Living and related...
- Apple Crisp
- No Bake OATMEAL COOKIES
- DNA, Cellular Upgrades?
- DNA Changes #1
- Diabetes: Alternative Medicine for people with Dia...
- Reflexology For Health And Wellbeing
- BEWITCHED - DOUBLE, DOUBLE... TOIL AND TROUBLE
- Bewitched- Humor - Laughter the Best Medicine
- Some Clarity on Fire The Grid by Patricia Diane Co...
- THE NEXT STEP by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
- Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- Intro to Reflexology
- Naturopathic Doctors treatment of Diabetes
- Rainbow of Nature with Roy
- ▼ September (15)
Find more music like this on Crystal Healing Find more photos like this on Crystal Healing Sacred Language